The Trusted Provider of Live-In & 24 Hour Care
If you’re in search of live-in or 24 hour care, you are likely faced with the difficult decision of how to ensure the safety of your loved one as they age, without negatively impacting his or her independence and dignity. Rest assured, you’ve come to the right place.
Home Care Assistance specializes in live-in care for seniors who need help managing activities of daily living, personal care, medication reminders, transportation and so much more. Our highly trained and professional live-in caregivers can also provide specialty care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s, dementia or Parkinson’s, or those recovering from a stroke, fall or hospitalization. Whatever your loved one’s individual needs, we can tailor a care plan that promotes health, safety and quality of life 24/7.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance for Live-In Care
Studies show that seniors who are able to age in familiar and comfortable surroundings are often better able to combat illness and age-related conditions, and also more independent when compared to those living in nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Along with these benefits, live-in care from Home Care Assistance is preferred by families in San Joaquin & Stanislaus Counties because of our:
- Commitment to Quality Caregivers – In order to provide the highest caliber of care, live-in caregivers must have the right balance of skills and compassion. We screen for prior work experience and carefully check references, but also look for caregivers who are truly proud of the care they provide. The result is a team of live-in caregivers that are unparalleled in the home care industry.
- Around the Clock Availability – You should never feel alone in this journey. This is why an experienced Care Manager is available 24/7 to answer questions, help you adjust care schedules in emergency situations or simply have a conversation. We are here to help, it’s as simple as that.
- Revolutionary Cognitive Therapeutics Method – With more and more seniors combating memory-related conditions, we developed the Cognitive Therapeutics Method, a one-of-a-kind wellness program that was designed specifically to help delay dementia and Alzheimer’s, while also promoting mental acuity and brain health for seniors of all cognition levels.
- Ongoing Care Management – When you hire a live-in caregiver from Home Care Assistance, you can rest assured that we will handle everything for you. Never will you have to train your caregiver, and we conduct regular quality assurance visits to ensure care is being provided to your satisfaction with the utmost dignity and respect. Caregiver taxes and worker’s compensation are also covered by our company.
- Flexible Schedules & Terms – We share your goal of providing the best care to your loved one, and offer all of our live-in care schedules on terms that you decide. Adjust your schedule without any fees, and use our services only if you are 100% satisfied. There are never any long-term contracts or commitments required.
To request more information about our live-in caregivers, care schedules or training procedures, reach out to a friendly Care Manager at (209) 650-8500 and schedule an in-home consultation today.